David Zahra & Associates Advocates has wide experience and expertise in sports legal matters, in areas as diverse as taxation, employment contracts, sponsorships, dispute resolution, intellectual property and administrative law.
We efficiently advise and assist sports associations, clubs and athletes in the following areas:
– the setting up of sports associations and clubs, including the drafting of their statutes;
– the drafting of sponsorship, merchandising and advertising agreements;
– the protection of trademarks and logos and other distinguishing marks;
– the drafting of service and/or employment contracts as well as fiscal implications thereof; and
– management of arbitration proceedings and disputes between players and clubs, as well as between clubs themselves and clubs and associations.